Jensen IPA, your Telstra advisor, will save your company money and time, without changing carriers or entering new contracts.
Have you ever received a Telco bill that you did not understand ? Our unique service can assist to decipher Telco billing and charging that will save you thousands. With 33 years experience in the industry, we know Telecommunication billing!
Who is Jensen IPA?
Jensen IPA is your partner in understanding the complexity of your Telstra bills. Our services do more than help you figure out why your bills are so high. We analyse the data to ensure accuracy in pricing and charging – comparing it with historical data and current charges. Our solutions save you money now and on future costs.
Billing systems are designed to deal with complex charging scenarios. However, due to the sheer number of products and services, errors are inevitable. Our service is unique in Australia, garnered over 30 years of detailed experience with Telstra billing services, and we have the ability to perform audits dating back to the past 12 months or more. We pinpoint billing errors and other common miscalculations on your bills such as:
- discounts not applied correctly
- rates not applied correctly
- wrong products being billed
- ghost billing, where goods and services were never provided
Credibility and Jensen IPA
Time saving for your accounts staff ; reduced telecommunications expenditure for your business
- We found 100% of our audited clients had billing errors.
- 100% of our clients are delighted with our auditing services.
- We have helped our clients save thousands of dollars in annual and even monthly invoices.
- Our in-depth audits and analysis on Telstra bills can research the past 18 months to pinpoint miscalculations accurately.
- Our primary consultant has been in the Telecommunications industry for 33 years.
- Our business boasts 25 years of services to medium to large Australian companies.
- Our specialists have 15 years of unique experience in auditing and dealing with IP billing issues.
We have successfully helped hundreds of companies save money on their complicated telecommunications bills, without the need to change providers, or sign new contracts. We can assist your business in navigating through the complexity of telecommunications billing. Give us a call at 0409 481 508 or shoot us an email at email@example.com.